View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,467 Times in 1,961 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
It's Saturday....That's a very good thing~ Although, it is day three of rain, Victoria is home from college, for her Fall break and it feels so good to have my (baby) home with me and just to be home in the house again; it feels like a home/ family~
Like last night, we hung out in the family room all night watching It's the Great pumpkin Charlie Brown, then we watched Wreck it Ralph and then did a Spongebob Squarepants marathon untill almost 1:00 am...., I loved it!

I did some running this morning, did paperwork and now we are getting ready to go to (Valley View Farms);
http://www.valleyviewfarms.com/christmas.html
to get some pumpkins, hot cider and do some shopping for Christmas ornaments and such! A perfect time to get my ornament for the exchange... After that, I'm going to take the ladies of the house, all out for some clothes shopping and then dinner, maybe stop by Yankee Candle as well.

I hope everyone has a good day today; stay dry....

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-12-2013), made582 (10-12-2013), Ryan (10-12-2013), snowflake22 (10-12-2013), xmas365 (10-12-2013)