View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:08 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,612 Times in 1,284 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Yes, this has always been a Christmas movie at least for me. While it is easy to see how others might feel that it's not a quote on quote Christmas movie. The thing that has been my gauge what is and what isn't a Christmas movie; is the feeling you get when you watch the movie. Most Christmas movies have this emotional roller coaster effect where your on the jounry with the people in the film. Heck many movies have a scene that might be at Christmas time but not be the quasi explanation of a Christmas movie. We have a great thread here were people talk about movies that mean Christmas to them but may not have one scene that takes place during the holidays. ONe person talked about Superman III great movie and they felt it was a Christmas movie to them. SO the answer is simple if you think it is a a movie that reflicks your view of Christmas than that's what it is. Great thing about that is no one can take that view away from you.

christmas87 (10-15-2013), snowflake22 (10-15-2013), Spyells (10-20-2013)