View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,331 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Since I finally have my decorations up, I'll share some pics! This is on top of the entertainment center - 1 pic with the pumpkin person lights on - the other off. It didn't show up very well with the light on.

WEW - I was trying to post my pics & they weren't showing up - so I deleted my post & now they are showing up!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (10-15-2013)