View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:26 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,027 Times in 3,683 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Rodmonster - Training plan

Hey Rod,

since You work out daily and know Your stuff about fitness, I was wondering if You could give me some tips.

What exercises could I be doing to get more fit.....at home.......Im not really fit anymore....fitter than people would think looking at me....lol....but not as I used to be...maybe You could help putting up a training plan for home......

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You