View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 07:25 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,494 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yesterday my mom and I went to our grandson's school for a play they put on. It was really cute!

Since I get a lot of one on one time with granddaughter while our grandson's are at school Wayne and I are planning on some one on one time with each of our grandson's. As my granddaughter always says, "Are we having girls time"? Ha ha!

We plan to take our oldest grandson to an air show. He loves that kind of stuff. My dad will be going with us as well. This is a special time I have with my dad. We have been going to air shows together for over 20 years!

My younger grandson loves the Beatles so we bought tickets to take him to see Rain. He is very excited! Wayne and I have seen them 4 times, they are awesome! They performed at Broadway and top notch. I can't wait to share this with him. All my grandkids love the Beatles but he seems to show more interest. My granddaughter loves them too but she is a bit young to sit through a whole show like that.

Every December we always plan a one on one day with each grandchild for their special "Christmas Outing". They keep talking about it and cannot wait. They love it because they get to pick their day on exactly what they want to do. It really makes them feel special to hang out with us by themselves. Wayne and I have so much fun with them!

I got a lot to do today. I hope you all have a Merry Day!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (10-17-2013), Bradmac (10-17-2013), Christmasstar (10-17-2013), made582 (10-17-2013), Ryan (10-17-2013), snowflake22 (10-17-2013), sugar142286 (10-18-2013), xmas365 (10-17-2013), XmasDreams (10-17-2013)