View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,241 Times in 6,306 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
It's been one of those days. Went to walmart and it was packed. You would have thought that it was the weekend before Christmas. Then I headed to the grocery store and it was packed too. It was also almost out of everything. I think everyone heard snow flurries in the forecast and freaked out!! I guess they could all be stocking up for a halloween party too. Then when I got home I was carrying in a case of water by just one end and the plastic ripped and the it fell on to my bad foot. Let me tell you, that felt real good!! Then a few minutes ago I was putting clothes in the washer and the lid fell on my hand crushing one of my fingers. That felt real good too. So now I think I'm going to get a drink and stretch out on the couch and wait for the picture on the wall to fall off and land on me.
Oh my goodness Made! I hope your foot and fingers feel better very soon! (((hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk