View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 05:40 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,738 Times in 3,193 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I'm heading to bed soon. We are waking up early to participate in a breast cancer walk tomorrow morning. We will be walking 5 miles on the boardwalk along one of our beaches. I will probably pop in a little bit later in the day tomorrow.
Goodnight, sweet dreams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like a great way to start the day! Have fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Thanks, buddy!!! I'll take some ibuprofen before bed. Right now the wine is doing a pretty good job!!!!!

((Hugs))
Pending the number of glasses of wine you consumed- it may have been best to save the ibuprofen for its morning?? Ha ha! Hope your foot is feeling better this morning!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-20-2013), made582 (10-20-2013), snowflake22 (10-20-2013), sugar142286 (10-20-2013), xmas365 (10-20-2013)