View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,641 Times in 414 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Good evening Christmas community! I hope you all had a good weekend. For me, Sunday evening is the least favourite part of the week mainly because next day is the most challenging day of the week. :/
I have had a chat with my mum a minute ago and somehow I now have a feeling that there's something wrong at home. She said everything is fine but I just have the opposite feeling - if you guys know what mean. It is now really bothering me. :[
I also came across affordable airline ticket to go back to Lithuania for the Holidays but the point is that the flight is during my exam period. I feel quite lost right now because I don't know if I should take risk and buy the ticket anyway.
Oh well. There is a lot of cunfusion going on around here.
I hope every one of you are doing well.
Best wishes!

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' (Dr. Seuss)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-20-2013), Christmasstar (10-20-2013), Holiday (10-21-2013), made582 (10-20-2013), snowflake22 (10-20-2013), xmas365 (10-20-2013)