View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:51 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,980 Times in 1,270 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Have you all set a date for putting up your christmas decorations? I am planning on either the last weekend in Nov or first weekend in December.

I usually start with a few things and gradually build on it over a few days. I try not to stress myself out by doing it all in one day. It's impossible with the children and there is so much to go up.

What are you plans?

Festive Spirit
I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted this and here we are again getting ready to put up decorations for Christmas 2013! Wow!

Well this year I am starting a little earlier, perhaps from mid November. Last year I was very ill throughout the last couple weeks of Christmas and I missed out celebrating to the full. I think I deserve to make up for it this year LOL!

I put up the decorations gradually over a few days. I don't like to rush it and it is something I enjoy and look forward to! The tree will probably go up the first weekend in December though. We get a real one and I'd like it to stay fresh. This year I want to put up outdoor lights on one of the garden trees. I will probably do this last weekend in November.

Exciting times ahead !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Magpie (10-23-2013), snowflake22 (10-21-2013)