View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 03:38 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have just been wondering what to cook this Halloween. I usually do Chilli, rice, nachos and dips.

Maybe I should do something different this year. Something quick and easy like burgers or fajitas. Or maybe something comforting like beef stew and dumplings.

For desert the kids will have enough sweets and Halloween treats to satisfy them. I might do some toffee apples and get the fondue pot out to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
christmas87 (10-22-2013), snowflake22 (10-22-2013)