View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,805 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
How old is being too old to go Trick-or-Treating, especially this day and age where kids just want to grow up so fast. My daughter, (who, I have to say, is in her 2nd year of college) wants to go Trick-or Treating this year with a group of her friends. Now, get this, they are all planning to dress up in characters, like the cartoon show (Superfriends).

Now my daughter, is a little thing (95 lbs wet behind the ears) and she wants to dress up as superman and go out and have some fun. She bought her costume and it has the cape and all; she loves it. While she was home on a short break, she put it on and was running thru the house with her cape flapping in the wind...I thought it was kind of cool!

She does not drive nor have her license nor likes to drink alcohol or anything like that. She likes to have fun in that kid like kind of way, sort of being free-spirited, energetic and in some ways, child like. For once, I see some kids, (all of them 18 and 19 year olds) well, that still want to be kids yet! I think it is a grand thing for them to still want to have fun in that way, do you agree? Thanks~
It sounds like she will have a lot of fun with it!!! We don't have kids, so I'm not a big help, but I will say that my nieces/nephews came to our house dressed up all through high school with their friends. They would go to houses of people they knew - other friends, our house, etc. I loved that they still stopped in! Now the youngest of them are in college farther away, so I don't get their yearly haunting anymore! Lol! Hope she has a great time. Always fun to get together with friends & do something out of the ordinary!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-22-2013), snowflake22 (10-22-2013), sugar142286 (10-26-2013), xmastidings (10-22-2013), Yuletide Junkie (10-25-2013)