View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 04:04 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,259 Times in 8,216 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Earlier this evening LC and I ran to Rite Aid to pick up a prescription, and he fell in love with a 3 foot nutcracker. He was begging me to buy it for his nutcracker collection, saying to me ask the lady if we can buy it for $2 please. He just absolutely loved it at first sight, I think we have found a Christmas present for him.

Here he is hugging it:

In case any of you don't know my 5 year old loves nutcrackers, he has a small collection but he is always wanting to add more.
The ornament doesn't fall far from the Christmas tree.
So cute, I love it!