View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,267 Times in 6,477 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
Hello everyone!

How are you all??

Sorry I haven't been on much lately but been pretty busy for the last while!

I heard an advert on the radio today about Christmas and it reminded me of my friends on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullypup View Post
Greetings friends on a chilly night in Peoria. Wishing you all a great Wednesday!
Wishing you both a very happy Wednesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetacea View Post
Good Morning MMC Gang!

How are you? I hope everyone is alright!

I'm busy because we have our annual trade fair tomorrow. Each year we invite as many manufacturer to have stands at the fair, to advertise their newest products. The fair is popular with our customer (specially because we also have a party after the fair with free food and drinks for everyone). The week before the fair and the one after is always very busy. I'll relieved once the fair is over.
Good luck with the fair Cetacea, I hope it goes well! Hope you're having a wonderful day!!!