View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 07:06 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 107,857 Times in 19,601 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
I just got back from walking the dogs. I'm going to get started on some chores soon. Then I'm going to the gym for orientation. My daughter showed me around the other day but I want to go to this anyway. I'm sure I'll learn something new.
We have one appointment this afternoon, my youngest has a dentist appointment. We have a new dentist that we go to. We don't have dental insurance so we have always paid out of pocket for everything. I found someone that discounts the prices for people who do not have insurance. I was paying $400 for a cleaning and xrays at my old dentist, here I pay $125. I had to have a filling a couple of weeks ago with this new dentist and the cost was $270 but he brought it down to $115 for me. We are saving so much, I wish I found him sooner!
Anyway, not too much else going on today. I'll head home after the dentist to make lasagna for the family. Chicken and veggies for me. Boo!
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
Good luck at orientation! Hope you are liking the gym you joined.

That's great that you found a dentist willing to work with you, it really makes a difference.

Hope you have a wonderful day, friend!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk