View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,363 Times in 2,949 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Of course! This week we've watched "Hold That Ghost" (Abbott & Costello), and last night we saw "The Mysterious Mr. Wong" (Bela Lugosi). More to come! We haven't screened that new DVD of the restored "The Devil Bat" yet! (more Bela Lugosi)

P.S. Ryan---Don't forget to let us know what you think of "Double Door."
The Double Door is coming up first on my list so I'll let you know soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
I enjoy watching the Halloween series, especially part one & two!

I always have Fear Fest on, even if it's just background noise.

We plan to watch The Exorcist & Rosemary's Baby this week, possibly The Omen, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you see the Halloween remake? I've heard its terrible.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-23-2013), Holiday (10-23-2013), HomemakinGirl (10-23-2013), made582 (10-23-2013), snowflake22 (10-23-2013), xmas365 (10-23-2013)