View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,615 Times in 4,413 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good morning,

Work will be beckoning for me soon enough, but I really don't know if I will be going. I am having some back spasms that are really limiting my mobility right now, I did take some pain medication so I hope that will help. If I do make it to work, I have a lot of administrative stuff to do today.
I see you went to work. Hope your back cooperates. I have some trouble, too, and I know it's no fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
We are down,almost, to the one week count until Halloween. Anyone going to watch scary movies between now and then? If so, which ones? I think we are going to watch the Conjuring this weekend.
I want to see The Conjuring, too!