View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,487 Times in 1,965 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
You know, my reflections of Trick-or Treating when I was a kid was to be out of the house by dinner time and be back in by 8:00pm, to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" on Tv.

Now of course, that was back when the Jackson 5 had their own cartoon tv show and Scooby Doo and Johnny Quest was on Tv every Saturday morning; say back around, what 1973 or soish....

But, I had my own hand made costume (which you really don't see too many of them now-a-days) and I did this all the way up to say about the 10th grade, so I guess I was about 14 at the time, maybe?

Now, I see kids that are out Trick-or-Treating, that look like they are in college, are the times changing or is it the kids just look older?

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-28-2013), snowflake22 (10-23-2013), sugar142286 (10-26-2013)