View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,104 Times in 12,622 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning, everyone! Sorry I've been absent for a week or so, but it's been soooo incredibly busy here at my house. I know I try to check in at least say hi, but like I said, it's just been non-stop. If I try to tell you everything that's been going on with my kids activities, you will get bored reading!

Anyway, how are you all doing? We've been doing very well. I had a great week with my kids. DH was very busy - he worked his normal days and took a class all week, so that made me extra busy, on top of everything else, but we had a lot of fun, everyday.

As far as the weekend, he's actually away now, at the Pitt vs. Navy game, which it's at Navy (in Annapolis, MD). The kids and I are spending the day watching Halloween specials on Disney Jr., then this evening, we have a Halloween parade EA will be twirling in. My sister and boyfriend will take DS, that way he can watch it.

Tomorrow will be just spent relaxing, since I head back to work tomorrow night. I know I've missed a lot on here, important things as well. Know that I am thinking of all of you. Miss all of you dearly and pray for all of you daily as well!

I am off to read the post for today. God Bless and keep smiling!
I totally understand the busy thing! So glad you could at least stop in to say hi.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (10-26-2013), HomemakinGirl (10-26-2013), kizzy (10-27-2013), made582 (10-26-2013), Seawaters (10-26-2013), snowflake22 (10-26-2013), sugar142286 (10-27-2013), xmas365 (10-26-2013)