View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,579 Times in 6,358 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Morning!

I am just popping in quickly before a long day at work. The clocks went back by an hour this morning so I have a little time to spare. Yesterday was a nice relaxing day spent watching Harry Potter, baking and playing games with the kids.

I hope you all are having a nice weekend. Anyway I've got to go, I need to get a couple things sorted before I start as tomorrow morning I have an appointment at the hospital. I have to have some treatment and I'll be honest I am dreading it!

Still raining here and we are expecting stormy weather . Have a great sunday everybody!

Christmasstar - Good luck today doing the countdown , you will do a great job!
I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Sending hugs and prayers your way.