View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:09 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,490 Times in 19,720 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
We're pleased to announce the availability of all-new premium Christmas screensavers exclusive to My Merry Christmas.com -- click here to see the first that are available (more are in the works!).

These are high resolution collections. The first features general images of snowy Christmas magic, the 2nd is a collection of Disney Christmas images and the 3rd is titled "Fur Babies".

These are exclusively available for our Platinum Members only.

Thanks!
Thank you, Jeff!! I downloaded the snow scenes, and they are beautiful.
I'll just keep switching it up, and trying the others too! 🎁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk