Thread: Announcement Caninemom3 Memorial
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
Snowflake How beautiful....

I never had the privilege to get to know Louann/ Caninemom3, from what I have read on MMC she passed earlier this year.
It is very plain to see that she was someone very special to many people and touched their lives in some small, and possibly large way.

It touches me deeply to realize that the MMC community is not a shallow "holiday" celebration web-site. There is a large contingent who are very real and giving people, who's hearts do care.

And this Memorial to Louann is very much the proof that this place is run by and supported by people who have true hearts for friendship and a concern for each other.

It is an honour to be part of this giving community, and I thank each one of you who give so much of yourselves for others.
May the Good and Gracious Lord bless each and everyone of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joyfully yours For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-30-2013), HomemakinGirl (10-30-2013), Meceka (10-30-2013), Rob (10-29-2013), snowflake22 (10-29-2013), sugar142286 (11-03-2013)