View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,404 Times in 6,325 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good evening, everyone. How are you all doing? Hope you're all well and enjoy your day so far. I've just been trying to relax and spend time with my kids.

What are you plans for this evening? We're going to do a quick dinner here soon and then we're going to carve pumpkins, before I lay down for nap for work tonight.

Tomorrow, after getting off of work, I have to go on a small field trip with EA to a local theater, where we will see a play. She is excited to be going. I work tonight and tomorrow night yet, then will have off Thursday night to spend Halloween with them and take them Trick-or-Treating. The kids are looking forward to that.

Well, I just wanted to check in and say hi. Hope you guys all enjoy the rest of your evening! Talk to you guys later tomorrow. Thinking of you all and praying for you all who need my prayers. God Bless and keep smiling!
That's great that you have off on Halloween, I bet the kids are so happy and excited! Have fun on the field trip tomorrow and have a good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk