View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Happy November! Wow, what a morning.. we got hit with a DOWNPOUR as I was dropping poor Jude off at school. We were soaked! Noel and I planned to go grocery shopping after drop off, but we were so wet we had to come home and get changed. What a mess. I just hope Jude didn't get hit as bad as we did (I gave him the umbrella!)

I am just spending the morning cleaning and taking my Halloween stuff down. I need it OUT OF HERE to get ready for Xmas stuff! I got everything dusted, curtains cleaned, slipcovers are in the dryer... should I start sneaking things o ut?!?
Minus getting stuck in the downpour, it sounds like you have a good day planned! You reminded me that I need to go OUT with the Halloween & IN with Thanksgiving! I can't quite sneak Christmas in just yet...except for my Countdown to Christmas...which, by the way - why don't I have that out yet??? That is what I will do 1st thing when I get home!!! I'm slipping!!! Enjoy your day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I've talked to her a couple of times this week in emails. They are doing fine, just really busy!! She hopes to be around more next week!!
Thanks for the update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Thank you Holiday!
That's funny, I was just flipping through the Taste of Home November issue this morning, love that magazine!
I love it too. Especially the Holiday issues. I think this Thanksgiving one is an awesome one!! Did you see the Sausage Pan Pizza recipe - the lady won (I think it's Jimmy Deans) grand prize winner for her recipe? She is from a neighboring town here. One of my best friends knows her! That was cool to see!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I did that once and they took everything, bowl and all!
I'm sorry, but this made me laugh out loud!!! (even though that is disturbing!!) Are you kidding me??? WOW!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (11-01-2013), Bullypup (11-01-2013), HomemakinGirl (11-01-2013), made582 (11-01-2013), snowflake22 (11-01-2013), sugar142286 (11-01-2013), xmas365 (11-01-2013)