View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Evening! I hope everybody 's Friday is going well. Weekend is here again. Raining a lot here today. We were very luck that it was dry for the trick or treaters last night. We had a really good night.

We have spent the day replacing the cistern for the toilet, well Mr. Festive has anyway , I just helped.

Tonight we are kicking of November with Arthur Christmas. It's the first time we are watching it so I am looking forward to it and I hope it's good.

Have a fun Friday everybody!
Sounds like a great way to kick off November! Enjoy!! I will be watching A Boyfriend For Christmas, Meet The Santa's & Christmas With Holly on Hallmark Channel -IF I'm at home! ENJOY!!! :

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (11-01-2013), Festive Spirit (11-02-2013), HomemakinGirl (11-01-2013), made582 (11-01-2013), snowflake22 (11-01-2013), sugar142286 (11-01-2013), xmas365 (11-01-2013)