View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,360 Times in 13,881 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Candygold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Happy November! It's here and it's all about Christmas now

Christmas is everywhere and will take over our lives for the next few weeks. I just love it! As Elton John says in the song it's time to 'Step into Christmas!'

Some might say it's still a bit early but I think why wait too much longer. It all passes so quickly and there is so much to do and enjoy.

This year I am taking inspiration from some of my MMC buddies and I plan to start listening to Christmas music from early November, perhaps next week.! I have to compile my Christmas playlists so it's a good excuse

During November the city will switch on their lights and so will my town, the Christmas markets will open , major shopping will begin and Christmas adverts will increase. By the end of the month my house will be decorated and my Christmas tree will go up on the last weekend in November!

I am looking forward so savouring every moment of the season just like all of you I'm sure.

Happy November everybody!
............It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Excellent thread, Festive Spirit!!!
There's so much excitement in the air!!