View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 03:57 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 100,080 Times in 17,473 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good afternoon,

I am completely immersed in Christmas stuff today. I have Music Choice Christmas on, I am going through my MP3's also, trying to figure out what I should add or take out of my player. I am resting up as my back is in quite a bit of pain again today. It is me and one of our cats, Alex, on the bed listening to the music. My wife went to one of those parties that friends sell jewelry, my wife sells Mary Kay, so she feels she has to go to others when they have them.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if there are such things as Christmas ornament selling parties.

My wife ran out and bought that huge nutcracker that LC fell in love with. remember the picture:

He is going to be in shock on Christmas morning when he opens it up. Rite Aid already has a 50% off sale on all Christmas!!! They aren't even close to being done setting it up.

I should get back to my Christmas music fun, I am loving doing this right now. It will probably be the only time I get to do it since I can't go back to work until Wednesday, after that I have to decorate the house.

Keep enjoying your Saturday!!!
LC will be stoked!!

Hope you're having a great day, Xmas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk