Thread: Christmas Newswire Kmart Goes Commando on Thanksgiving Sale
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 07:13 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,176 Times in 6,086 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This is something I didn't know. I'm glad I live in Massachusetts, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I am so glad I live in Massachusetts, retail stores are forbidden to be open on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Some of these old blue laws are really worth having. The local Kmart here opened on Thanksgiving about a decade ago, but I believe the state really cracked down hard on them. Employees are not even allowed to be in the store on those 2 holidays, if they are the stores will be fined very heavily.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (11-06-2013)