View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,340 Times in 3,116 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Have fun with your holiday planning! I hope you get to finish your afghan tonight - post pictures of it when you are done! So very happy to read that your dad is up and around - seeing him must have made your day! I will keep him in my prayers! Have a MERRY Wednesday, Holiday!!!
I will!! I wasn't able to finish it! We ended up getting company - my sister in law & her 2 youngest munchkins! But I have 1 3/4 rounds of the border on - 1 1/4 to go!! So close!!! I already have a new Christmas pattern I want to try! I ordered the pattern book from the library & it came in today!! Yippee!!

(This is the pattern I want to try, not the one I am working on now: )

Thanks for prayers for Dad. He goes to see his family doc on Monday!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-07-2013), Festive Spirit (11-07-2013), HomemakinGirl (11-07-2013), made582 (11-07-2013), Meceka (11-07-2013), snowflake22 (11-07-2013), sugar142286 (11-07-2013), xmas365 (11-07-2013)