View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Whoa... you both are really on top of things, that's great! Not me, I always like to wait until after Black Friday and then I pick a couple of days (like near a weekend; Thursday/ Friday) and take off from work and do the majority of my Christmas shopping then.

I like it when all the stores, shopping centers and places are all decorated for Christmas and Christmas music is playing in the stores, the Christmas lights are lit every where's, and then I get out to do some serious purchasing... It really put's me in the Christmas mood while shopping....
i like to shop like that too but for the most part I'd rather be home enjoying the tree, christmas tv shows and cookies with the kids.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
xmastidings (11-08-2013)