View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:47 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,046 Times in 13,920 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Bells Christmas CD/Music Reviews done by and for Christmas Fanatics

This idea for a thread hit me when I have read reviews from "professional" music reviewers. They usually give a basic review for holiday music, but it never truly will convince me if it is something I want to listen to or buy.

We are a community here who thrives on all things Christmas, and if us members give our own reviews that may "push" us into some music we may not usually be interested in. I myself would not think about buying anything Country, but if I read stuff from other Christmas lovers, it may make me think twice.

RJD always does a great job leading us to find great Christmas music, and I have found and discovered so much solely because of him. So....

Let's help each other out, and find some new Christmas music for each other.