View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 10:03 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,046 Times in 3,684 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Now we are back home.......after leaving yesterday morning for the Gummibear Tournament yesterday and after nine field hockey games for Kandice we are back.....

We slept on gymnastic matresses (I think I slept 5 minutes...hahaha) had some pasta for dinner and the girls almost lost everything....but won their last game....Of course they were very happy about that.....Kandice even threw up her hockey stick in joy......oh and she scored her first goal yesterday.....I was very proud....because she also was behaving very, very well....One proud Mama....oh yeah....and she played a great defense!!!!

btw less than 50 days til X MAS

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (11-10-2013), Christmasstar (11-10-2013), Holiday (11-10-2013), made582 (11-10-2013), sugar142286 (11-10-2013), xmas365 (11-10-2013)