Thread: Month of Thanks
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:47 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Tonight I am thankful for books!
I love to curl up in bed and lose myself in a good book. For me reading can even be an escape from any stress or worries. And for that I am thankful!
You beat me to it HMG LOL!

I am also thankful for books. I love losing myself to a different world, time, place, characters and story. Books are a welcome escape for me sometimes. They also help me to remember who I am by nurturing a personal passion .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (11-11-2013), jennifer91 (11-12-2013), made582 (11-12-2013), snowflake22 (11-11-2013), sugar142286 (11-11-2013)