View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 09:42 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,235 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Still going strong - Santas Working Overtime

It's time to start checking in for the season at a few of our favorite Christmas music places!

Dinsdale Kringle is still officiating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Santas Working Overtime - http://santasworkingovertime.blogspot.com/

With links to all the above posts from today.
Quote:
Actually SWOT is making this much easier as he is compiling a list of daily downloads available at several of the aforementioned blogs! Check it everyday and don't miss out!

Speaking of missing out, get ‘em while they’re hot. Most of the download links will not stay active much past Christmas.
Quote:
From 2009:

2010:

Santas Working Overtime is wide open as a case knife feverishly digging Christmas audio sources for the season!

AND, I see that Dinsdale Kringle, the proprietor of SWO has hitched a car to the MMC train!

Welcome, Sir! I expect this thread to take off now! You run rings around me but I’m up for the challenge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinsdale Kringle View Post
The more the merrier! We have such a small window to track down all the amazing gifts and info shared by our fellow fans that I cant wait to see all the goodies you ferret out!

I'm thrilled to find so many kindred spirits and old friends here, I'm only sorry I hadn't taken the plunge earlier.
Quote:
If you haven't been keeping a daily check of SWO, shame on you! I haven't bumped this as a reminder yet either, shame on me!

http://www.santasworkingovertime.blogspot.com/

Mr. Kringle runs circles around me with finding Christmas audio, not to mention all the other Christmas fare he unearths from the www!
Quote:
From 2009:

Dinsdale Kringle is sharing a 'Christmas Song of the Day' over at his blog.
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
sgrenoble (11-12-2013)