View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:22 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
My granddaughter and I just got back from the mall and met the REAL SANTA (a real white beard too)! He was not too busy since we know that the kids don't start really visiting him this early so we had a nice long conversation. He is not there for a job just to make extra money playing Santa, he is like all of us here at MMC who loves Christmas year round. He had a really sharp looking Santa suit that I wish I could have taken a picture of him with my camera but they are in the business to sell photos which I understand. I am waiting until I get the 3 grandchildren together before I pay to have it done. That is the first mall Santa I have met that is really good for the role! I felt we could have talked for hours and hours but after about nearly 20 minutes or so some kids showed up so we on. I invited him to MMC and I hope he will join us soon. He had some really wonderful stories to tell and I will wait for him to share them here with us. One of them will be about his Alaskan Cruise he plans to take to visit North Pole, Alaska.

We had a great day looking at all the decorations at the mall and of course, our visit with Santa!!!
this sounds like an awesome day!!!! And Im sure You Your grandbaby loved every second!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (11-13-2013), Christmasstar (11-13-2013), Holiday (11-14-2013), HomemakinGirl (11-13-2013), made582 (11-13-2013), snowflake22 (11-13-2013), sugar142286 (11-14-2013), xmas365 (11-13-2013)