View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 01:08 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,616 Times in 7,651 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
I also keep a ice scraper in my car, but if you don't have this, you need to pick it up. It's amazing!!! I see different prices for it. I still have my can from last year. My mom actually got it for me for Christmas and I think paid roughly $4-5, but I've seen $5-8, plus they have different oz, but it will last you throughout the winter. You don't have to spray that much. I love it!
I think you answered the question of what to get the people on my Christmas list who have everything question, Sugar. I hear a lot of complaints from them about having to scrape their windows after work or before taking their kids to school. Thank you so much for the idea!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-14-2013), HomemakinGirl (11-14-2013), made582 (11-14-2013), snowflake22 (11-14-2013), sugar142286 (11-14-2013), xmas365 (11-14-2013)