View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:09 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 77,098 Times in 13,243 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post

Hi EVERYONE

Its me back again
Sorry i have not been on in a while but i always thought of you,s and the babies and the life has just been hard. and especially this last few weeks i think i went though hell and back again , an you know the biggest friend i had was a mmc member i love her to bits

To not bore you,s to much. scooby this past 4/6 weeks was not eating right, had him at 3 different vets , i came home with different things and they said it was this ,that and something else.but last week he almost stopped eating. and to make a long story short i decided friday to get a x ray done and omg there was a ball ( tennis size stuck in his gut) no option only to operate by this stage he was still knocked out so another 2 1/2 hours it took i never want to go though anything like it again 8 hours i spent at he vets as i wood not go home but they were great.
Hes doing good over the weekend and starting to eat
Will post photo.s just to you see what can happen so please al you doggy owners be careful

At one stage christmas was not part of my plan this year, as the dog has losted so much weight everyone thought the worst but somehow i knew it was,nt dont ask me how but i got a feeling..

Enough about me . Hows all of you been.. Any birthday i have missed really hope it was good one. and hoping you had a nice halloween honest i thought about you,s a lot but guess just did not want to burden ppl with my problems . i had one mmc which made up for it , a real star ~} any thing inportant please let me know

Hope all frubabes are doing good and hope all new babies are good to coach !!
Feel bad about missing out on so much on your lifes this pass few months
So with that am gonna leave and make some dinner think it must be the 1st sunday dinner that has been made in a month lol

Be back later you all take care
Good to hear from you, Shellie! Do sorry to hear about Scooby. That must have been so scary. I'm glad to hear he's doing much better now. Hope you'll be able to stop by more often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-17-2013), made582 (11-17-2013), shellie12 (11-17-2013), snowflake22 (11-17-2013), xmas365 (11-17-2013)