View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 05:01 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 51,642 Times in 8,501 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
Well, uni sometimes feels like a full-time job. I don't have that many lectures in a week but the workload outside the classroom is quite big although manageable. :] As for the blood donation, your case is very inspiring. I hope it wasn't my last time donating blood too.

Good evening! How is everyone's week going? I'm happy it's Friday. I'm now going through my last (for now) assessment which I'm submitting tomorrow. Yay for that. Also, I finally got in touch with my mum. I haven't heard from her for a week which is quite unusual. When I caught her on Skype, she told me she has been feeling very bad lately. She got one of those attacks with high blood pressure and very high pace of heart beats few days ago. Luckily, my dad was at home that night so he took my mum to the emergency department. She has skipped her job for two days now and been visiting different doctors to get many tests done. Her heart, liver and pancreas seem to be okey. Doctors found renal calculus (I guess this is the name in English). Fortunately, they are small enough to be washed out by drinking lots of filtered water and lingonberry tea. Anyway, doctors don't think that current renal state was the reason for those attacks so my mum is going to have her stomach and intestine biopsy done on 3rd December.

I'm sorry for quite a long post. I'm very worried about my mum and I wish I could be at home right now. I would very appreciate if you guys kept her in your prayers for nothing bad and more serious to happen. I would be incredibly thankful for that to you all.

Best wishes to all, and always make you health your top priority.
Sending up prayers for your mum!