View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,116 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdancer View Post
Hi everyone. This looks like a happy place to be at Christmas time. I love everything about Christmas and my husband is a bit of a scrooge, so I am looking forward talking with others that feel the magic of the season. I am in my mid fifties, I have two very wonderful grown children that we are very proud of and two adorable grandchildren. My husband and I have been married for 37 years. I love him with all my heart, but after all these years I still can't get him to love and enjoy Christmas. When I start decorating or talking of Christmas, he starts moaning, so I am really happy to meet all of you. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.
Welcome!