View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,221 Times in 486 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkDucky View Post
Sees Candy!!! or really just those fantastic caramel almond chocolates they make.
man.... so good.......
MAN...anything from See's is great. I love their molasses chips in dark chocolate.

For Christmas candy...I'm all about the straight up/traditional candy canes. I can not get enough of them. I haven't eaten but one yet this year though because I'm trying to watch my sugar intake a bit.

I also really like the cherry candy canes and that ribbon candy that you guys are talking about.