View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Those are all neat ideas.

Mine is much less sophisticated. I tape them to the back of my door (like whatever the main door to my home is where ever I'm living...I've moved three times since starting to do this).

I end up having the door totally covered in cards and I just leave them up all throughout the year. People always comment on it, especially when it's not the Christmas season...but not too many comment in a negative way. I just love that it's a little piece of Christmas for me to see throughout the year.

(never ruined a door btw)