View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 07:19 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,209 Times in 6,090 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post

These are the rotary lights in my hometown- I hope to make it to them this year!

xx

Wow, that's an impressive display!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
Oh my gosh, I'm having a cup of coffee and watching the news. They just reported that a mall Santa in Massachusetts was arrested for groping a female Elf photographer. Unbelievable.
I heard that on the radio. His court appearance is on Christmas Eve.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-26-2013), Holiday (11-26-2013), HomemakinGirl (11-26-2013), made582 (11-26-2013), snowflake22 (11-26-2013), xmas365 (11-26-2013)