View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,581 Times in 1,114 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
Last time Ill bug with this lol
My show is on tonight and if you cant watch it on tv it will be uploaded online in their website right after the show so check that out if you want to see it. Im the Cookies episode. Thanks again and best wishes.
http://livewellnetwork.com/Food-Rush/8747685
Hey DoubleA I downloaded the episode and it was awesome! I loved every single one of those taste combinations. Care to share those recipes? I particularly liked the ginger and coffee, bacon and pumpkin ones... oh, who am I kidding? I want 'em all so I can cook them as gifts for my workmates.