View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,622 Times in 12,680 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is awesome news, DoubleA! How cool is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
Hey everyone! I have exciting news, I recently filmed a cooking show that was based around the holidays and it will be airing this month.
I am a Chef and was told about a baking competition where you had to use holidays as an inspiration so I knew it was a perfect fit.
It will be airing on the "Live Well Network" or ABC3 depending if you have Dish or Time Warner Cable.
On Tuesday Nov. 26th. You can check out the website and see an early trailer
http://livewellnetwork.com/Food-Rush...llenge/9322967

Please support and watch if you have time, thanks! Merry Christmas!!!