View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,062 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
More proof of the "entitled generation." Where do these attitudes come from? "I am first in line so I deserve something for free?" Okay, here's a free calendar, LOL! I'll bet he would not have been happy with any free thing he got! I guess I didn't know about the "waiting outside for seven hours" rule, LOL! This is almost pathetic! Sorry you had to deal with this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good afternoon,

I survived!!
What a long horrendous night, we had a customer yelling at management saying he deserved something for free for being the first in line. Had another yelling because she didn't think she should have to wait in line to get the TV she wanted because she waited outside for 7 hours!!!??! The store opened at 1am for everybody not just for her. You couldn't move, you couldn't think. No matter how organized, and ready you think you are, there is no preparation for sheer chaos. I came home and passed out for 3 hours.
It's over and now I can focus on the upcoming greatest day of the year!!!!
Watching the "NHL Thanksgiving Showdown" Bruins vs Rangers, everyone is out so it is quiet here. I may start setting up the tree so we can decorate it tonight, just gotta find some energy.

I hope you all are having a great and safe day.