View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,605 Times in 5,982 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
If you could have this in your reading room, that would be awesome!!!
That's what I think but in front of the sofa is a piano, to the right is the Christmas tree and the front window, and to the left is the dining area. So it just doesn't fit in! It would be great on the wall where my piano is, but I can't give up my piano. It's been in the family since I was about 8. And my tuner says they don't make spinets anymore---smaller pianos today are all electronic. So I love my poor little old dinosaur of a spinet piano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
I'm about where you are, Merry. My cookie dough is made, but my husband went down for the count with neck pain and my plans to bake all day went down the drain.
We'll make it though, won't we?
We'll make it! I know from experience that I can whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies in a couple hours, and I don't need to make many. I may attempt sugar cookies again, even though I'm lousy at making rolled cookies.

I hope your husband's pain is gone soon. I know the awful feeling of having a husband in pain. Mr. used to have horrible back spasms that immobilized him before he started visiting a chiropractor regularly.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
graywolf70 (12-07-2013), HomemakinGirl (12-07-2013), momnan30 (12-07-2013), shellie12 (12-07-2013), snowflake22 (12-07-2013), xmas365 (12-07-2013)