View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:37 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,150 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Sunday morning, my Christmas friends!

The Christmas in Claxton celebration got rained out last night, but not before we had a great Christmas parade. As soon as the parade ended, it started pouring. I ( and my trusty HUGE umbrella) spent the rest of the evening helping unprepared families and elderly people get back to their cars without getting soaked...I mean without them getting soaked LOL. It's a shame, because so many groups had put together booths, selling food and Christmas necklaces, etc. Oh well, there's always next year.

Today, after church, we're heading to Savannah to do some shopping, then we're off to the Bethlehem/Nativity experience. I'm really starting to look forward to that. I was complaining earlier this week about agreeing to doing too many things again this year, and not being able to enjoy the season. But, upon reflection, the Nativity IS the reason for my season. Maybe I should skip a parade or two, instead of complaining about this, eh?

I hope y'all have a great day!
what a shame about the rain, I marched in a parade one year where it poured the entire time, not much fun.
Enjoy your day, sounds fun!
We are having our children's pageant at our church this morning, looking forward to seeing that. Decorating the tree afterwards and then enjoying the party here.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (12-08-2013), gabulldawg (12-08-2013), graywolf70 (12-08-2013), HomemakinGirl (12-08-2013), made582 (12-08-2013), Seawaters (12-08-2013), shellie12 (12-08-2013), snowflake22 (12-08-2013), xmas365 (12-08-2013)