View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 11:48 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,198 Times in 324 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
My oldest daughter found out that her ex-boyfriend just qualified as one of 10 Lugers who will represent the United States in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. He's only 19, one of the youngest men to ever qualify for a spot on the U.S. Olympic luge team. He has worked so hard for this, he moved away from his family to Lake Placid when he was 15. We are so excited!
This is amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
We found another lost dog this afternoon. Or I should say he found us. This little guy had his nose pressed up against my storm door, he was looking right at me and my husband. How crazy is that? My heart sank when I saw him, I picked him up and brought him inside. No collar, no tags. I decided to walk him up and down the blocks in my neighborhood. Thankfully it didn't take too long for the owner to find us. The woman said he gets out from under the fence. Well then maybe it would be a good idea to do something about that! Grrrr. Anyway, I'm happy they were reunited and he was safe and sound. He was a sweet adorable dog.

Bless you for saving this cute little boy. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyman View Post
Good Morning to all! Just sitting here listening to beautiful Christmas music and planning out the week. I had knee surgery Friday and it's still sore but getting better. I still have some gifts to paint so I'd better get busy on it. I hope you all have a great week!
Hope the surgery will go well. :]

Good evening everyone! Hope you all are doing fine. :] I had my exam earlier today and I am so glad it is finally over. It was supposed to be the most challenging one so I am happy it is already down.

Also, I had a nice accident this morning at the local M&S. I went there to buy my mum some of her favourite Indian chai tea and there were classical Christmas songs playing in the store. I have heard a lovely old lady singing one of them. Her singing was actually very neat and beautiful and I couldn't resist but tell her how much I like her singing and her voice. At the end, I ended up finding out that she use to sing when she was young. Also, I found out that she loves Christmas time as much as I do (and, of course, as we all do!)! It was very nice. ^^

Have a nice evening everyone! Best wishes. xx
Bradmac (12-16-2013), Christmasstar (12-16-2013), frostyman (12-17-2013), graywolf70 (12-16-2013), Holiday (12-16-2013), made582 (12-16-2013), Meceka (12-16-2013), Ryan (12-16-2013), snowflake22 (12-16-2013), sugar142286 (12-16-2013), Virginia (12-16-2013), xmas365 (12-16-2013)