View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,581 Times in 1,114 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
This is amazing!!!

Bless you for saving this cute little boy. <3

Hope the surgery will go well. :]

Good evening everyone! Hope you all are doing fine. :] I had my exam earlier today and I am so glad it is finally over. It was supposed to be the most challenging one so I am happy it is already down.

Also, I had a nice accident this morning at the local M&S. I went there to buy my mum some of her favourite Indian chai tea and there were classical Christmas songs playing in the store. I have heard a lovely old lady singing one of them. Her singing was actually very neat and beautiful and I couldn't resist but tell her how much I like her singing and her voice. At the end, I ended up finding out that she use to sing when she was young. Also, I found out that she loves Christmas time as much as I do (and, of course, as we all do!)! It was very nice. ^^

Have a nice evening everyone! Best wishes. xx
I'm loving all the special moments Christmas brings too! Went out for dinner and there were some people dressed in sequins! LOVED IT!