View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,191 Times in 12,632 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by graywolf70 View Post
LOL Thanks. You gotta be quick in this house. I live in a houseful of wonderful men who have no governor and are full throttle 100% of the time. It's a non-stop MASH unit. I've gotten to the point where my response is, "How much blood is there? Is a bone protruding? No? Then rub some dirt on it - you'll be fine."

ROFL I should start making urgency colored tags with Post-It notes. Every time they walk in, "Hey Aunt Heather, I got a splinter from the barn, I was trying to climb it with Noah."

Slap a yellow post it on him. "Go to the bathroom, get the tweezers and peroxide, you'll be fine."

Noah right behind him, "Mom? I fell of the barn, I think I rolled my ankle."

Slap a blue on him, "Go sit down, I'll get some ice."

Bud behind that, "Honey? Noah fell of the barn while I was doing my kettlebell swings, fell into me and I dropped it on my head."

Slap a purple on him, "Go sit down, I'll get the ice and bandages."

Please - no one ask me why he was on the roof. LOL
nice you have everything under control !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
graywolf70 (12-16-2013), Holiday (12-16-2013), made582 (12-16-2013), snowflake22 (12-16-2013), sugar142286 (12-16-2013), xmas365 (12-16-2013)