View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,362 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
We are back from the hospital after having all of the testing. My mom already received the results of her kidney and bladder sonograms - all is good. They said small stones and gravel likely would not have shown up. If a stone showed then it would have been big and surgery would have been needed to remove it.

My mom is just going to keep drinking a lot of water and hopefully if there's a small stone it'll pass! I want to avoid doctors and hospitals - don't need to get sick before Christmas!
Wonderful news that surgery is not needed. Will pray that all passes and she feels 100% better before Christmas!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
made582 (12-17-2013), Seawaters (12-17-2013), snowflake22 (12-17-2013), sugar142286 (12-18-2013), Virginia (12-17-2013), xmas365 (12-17-2013)